The 2018 Cleanroom Technology Conference will take place on the 16th and 17th of May 2018 at the National Conference Centre in Birmingham.
The Cleanroom Technology Conference is designed to highlight best practice and regulations affecting both cleanroom design and cleanroom operation across various sectors for those working in controlled environments and cleanrooms. The conference will feature case studies, panel discussions and papers from leading industry experts across two days, covering topics including Regulations & Standards (ISO 14644 & ISO 14698), Microbiology, Containment, Operation and Validation, Consumables, Clothing & PPE, Cleanroom Design, Safe Utility Usage.
- Hear from industry experts the most recent revisions and proposed standards that will affect cleanroom practices
- Obtain practical guidance on important factors to consider when planning and specifying your new cleanroom or controlled environment
- Learn how to maximise the effectiveness of existing contamination control procedures
- Identify methods to enhance your cleaning regimes and how to effectively implement them
- Look at the future of cleanroom design and technologies that will be key to cleanroom operation and design
- Broaden your industry network by meeting key contacts within the industry
To download the full editorial programme: https://www.hpcimedia.com/images/PDF/CLC_2018.pdf.
For further details on the 2018 Cleanroom Technology Conference, please click here.
Thanks to HPCI partnership with the Irish Cleanroom Society for the Cleanroom Technology Conference, ICS Members will be offered a discount:
- Single attendee: €225 (saving €163)
- 2 attendees: €287 per delegate (saving €138)
To claim your discount or for more information on attending, exhibiting or speaking at the Conference, please contact Ali Badr on email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 193 6654.
We hope to see you there!