ICS PAID UP MEMBERS GET FREE ACCESS TO ALL THE JOURNAL'S CONTENTS
ICS Members will now be able to access the journal directly from the Euromed website.
To get your free copy of Issue 44, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the code to enter at check out to zero the cost. The code can also be found in the ICS Members' area. The journal will be sent directly to your inbox. Also let us know if you wish to receive a complimentary copy of the Industrial Pharmacy and we will forward you the code.
ISSUE 44: QUARTER 4 2020
- Reducing cleanroom HVAC energy use by following a scientific approach
- Containment leakage testing
- Face masks: Lessons from COVID-19 research
- Energy efficiency in cleanrooms and clean air devices: ISO 14644-16
- Book Review: Advances in Practical Safety Ventilation by Bengt Ljungqvist and Berit Reinmuller
- Events and Training courses
This issue has the usual range of articles, this time on energy saving, containment testing and facemasks, as well as a book review and an obituary. The quotations in Lifelines are about truth which has been a hot topic in recent months.
One of the features of the electronic version of CACR is that it is fully hyperlinked. Not only can you click on the web addresses and e-mail addresses in the advertisements and the News items, but you can also go straight to the article you want to read by clicking on that article on the cover or the Contents page. We hope you have been taking advantage of this feature.