ICS PAID UP MEMBERS GET FREE ACCESS TO ALL THE JOURNAL'S CONTENTS
ICS Members will now be able to access the journal directly from the Euromed website.
To get your free copy of Issue 45, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the code to enter at check out to zero the cost. The code can also be found in the ICS Members' area. The journal will be sent directly to your inbox.
The latest journal reports on:
- Individual closed isolators for cell therapy
- Known unknowns: Separative devices and biological safety cabinets
- New hydrogen peroxide bio-decontamination method enhanced with ultrasonic wave energy
- Get the best out of your Contamination Control Strategy (CCS)
- The return of in-person training and certifications at ATI
- Ecolab offers support for contamination control strategy (CCS) development and implementation
- Largest-ever FMS installation helps Validair achieve top status as TSI partner
- Keeping your LEV system compliant and ridding your workplace of human carcinogens
- Additions to Cherwell’s ImpactAir® range of microbial monitors
- Peridox RTU: A new fast-acting, BPR and EPA authorised sporicide from Contec
- Envair Technology continues strong performance
- Particle Measuring Systems announces the release of the Lasair® Pro Airborne Particle Counter
The CACR Journal is read by Cleanroom Societies across the world. It contains articles of topical, technical and historical interest, updates on cleanroom standards and regulations, news, views and information on relevant events and trainings. The CACR fills an identified gap between the newsier and more commercial publications on the subject and publications with peer-reviewed learned papers. There is a strong emphasis on CPD (Continuous Professional Development).