CLEANROOM TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE 2019 | 21 - 22 MAY 2019 | NATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE BIRMINGHAM
Keep up to date with cleanroom standards and ensure compliance!
The Cleanroom Technology Conference is designed to highlight best practice and regulations affecting both cleanroom design and cleanroom operation across various sectors for those working in controlled environments and cleanrooms. The conference will feature case studies, practical workshops and papers from leading industry experts across two days, covering topics including Regulations & Standards (ISO 14644 & ISO 14698), Microbiology, Containment, Operation and Validation, Consumables, Clothing & PPE, Cleanroom Design, Safe Utility Usage.
- Hear from industry experts the most recent revisions and proposed standards that will affect cleanroom practices
- Obtain practical guidance on important factors to consider when planning and specifying your new cleanroom or controlled environment
- Learn how to maximise the effectiveness of existing contamination control procedures
- Identify methods to enhance your cleaning regimes and how to effectively implement them
- Look at the future of cleanroom design and technologies that will be key to cleanroom operation and design
- Broaden your industry network by meeting key contacts within the industry
Please click here to find out more on the event. Alternatively please contact Ali Badr on email@example.com or call +44(0) 207 193 6654 for further information on attending, exhibiting or speaking at the 2019 Cleanroom Technology Conference.