|Our Regional Forums are sponsored by:|
The Irish Cleanroom Society and its sponsors are delighted to announce the second of its online cleanroom regional forums.*
A special thanks to our sponsors as without them these free to attend events would not be possible.
Date: Monday, 31st of May 2021
Time: 2pm to 4.30pm
The focus in our second forum will be on Cleaning & Disinfection as part of a CCS and Integrated EM in a GMP Cleanroom.
Programme & Topics
- 14:00: Opening Polls to get started - Understand Attendees' Interests
- 14:15: Introduction to your Speakers and Feedback from opening Polls
- 14:30: Integrated Cleaning & Disinfection Solutions - Ecolab & Bioquell
Manual & Automated Contamination Control Approaches for End-to-End Cleaning & Disinfection | Part 1 – Barry Fitzgerald, Ecolab
- 15:00: Manual & Automated Contamination Control Approaches for End-to-End Cleaning & Disinfection | Part 2 – Mike Wood, Bioquell
- 15:15: Feedback & More Polls
- 15:30: Digitalise your EM Contamination Control Strategy – Astech|LWS
Jason Kelly, Lighthouse Worldwide VP Applications Services
- 16:00: Interactive Panel discussion to close – How C&D and EM Come Together
- 16:30: Close
The Zoom invitation will be sent to all registrants on Wednesday, 26th of May. It will be sent to the email address you provided on the online registration form. If you do not receive the email invitation, please check your spam folder or contact us at email@example.com.
Feel free to forward the forum invitation below to anyone who might be interested in attending:
Invitation ICS Cleanroom Forum.31.05.2021 (263 KB)
*Please note that our ICS online cleanroom regional forums will be held via Zoom. The sessions and chat messages will be recorded. While Zoom's chat is end-to-end encrypted; the audio and video features are not. The Irish Cleanroom Society reserves the right to use screenshots, audio and video recordings of our cleanroom seminars/forums for communication purposes in print, online and/or other media. Also, chats will be stored by the ICS to record relevant questions and answers during our panel discussions. By joining our Zoom Regional Forum, you agree to this policy.
For further information, please contact Chris Delaney, ICS Education & Training Convenor | M: +353 (0)86 8890907 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org.